007 basic displays

好的。
All right.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

正如所承诺的,我们将立即开始观看一些展示。
Well as promised we're going to jump in and start looking at some displays.

我想首先向您展示 Control,因为随后我们将销售可以控制显示器的内存。
And I wanted to show you Control's first because then we're going to be selling memory that can control our displays.

所以我要清理一下这里的屏幕。
So I'm going to clean up a little bit of our screen here.

我们不需要这些垃圾。
We're not going to need some of this junk.

现在我们有两个控件,其中一个控制数字信号,另一个控制整数模拟信号。
And now we've got two controls one of which is controlling a digital signal one of which is controlling an integer an analog signal.

现在我们希望不仅能够将信息发送到 PLCC,而且还能够从 APRC 获取一些信息。
And now we want to be able to not just send information into our PLCC but it should be nice to get some information back from our APRC as well.

正确的。
Right.

让我们继续这样做吧。
Let's go ahead and do this.

我将在这里创建一个紫色的光。
I'm going to create a purple light right here.

这将是一个指示器,我们将把它与我们的状态位联系起来。
This is going to be an indicator and we're going to tie that to our status bit.

这与我们创建并绑定到此处的按钮相同。
That's the same one that we created and tied to our button over here.

所以现在我要继续将 off 大写,将 on 大写。
So now I'm going to go ahead and uppercase the off and uppercase the on.

这将向我们展示正在发生的事情。
So that's going to show us what's happening.

让我们把这个问题放大一点。
Let's kick this up a little bit bigger.

让我们继续将这两个值设为 16,然后单击“确定”。
Let's go ahead and make these both 16s and hit OK.

我只是稍微调整一下这个控件的大小。
And I'm just going to Biggie Size this control a little bit.

完美的。
Perfect.

然后我还想显示我们的整数。
And then I also want to display for our integer.

所以我们已经有了我们的数字指示器和灯。
So we've already got our digital indicator our light.

让我们继续使用数字显示来进行数字输入。
Let's go ahead and use a numeric display for our numeric input.

因此,我们将把它与我们之前使用的相同模式标签联系起来。
So we're going to tie this to the same mode tag that we used to before.

文本大小 我会将其增加到 16,并且只显示 3 位数字。
Text Size I'll bump that up to 16 and I'm only going to show 3 digits and.

这肯定是一个丑陋的显示器,不是吗?
That sure is an ugly display isn't it.

你知道这里肯定有一些更漂亮的展示。
You know there are definitely some prettier displays down here.

但无论出于何种意图和目的,这都是可行的。
But for all intents and purposes this is going to do.

因此,我将继续进行设置,然后点击“模拟”,看看它是如何工作的。
So I'll just go ahead and set that there and let's hit simulate and see how this works.

因此,即使我们知道理论上我们并没有真正连接到 PLCC,我们在这里尝试做的是使用我们的控件将信息发送到海洋中,然后使用我们的显示器将信息从 PRC 拉回。
So even though we know we're not really connected up to PLCC theoretically what we are trying to do here is use our controls to send information into the sea and then use our displays to pull information back out of the PRC.

所以当我按下这个状态按钮时,我这里的灯应该亮起。
So when I hit this status button my light over here should come on.

当我滑动滑块并释放它时,这个数字显示屏应该显示 0 到 100 之间的数字。
And as I slide the slider and release it then this numeric display should show a number between 0 and 100.

果然状态正常。
And sure enough the status is working.

如果你仔细观察这个模拟,你会发现我的价值从关闭到开启。
And if you look right here on this simulation you can see that my value is going from off to on.

所以从理论上讲,应该通过中华人民共和国。
So theoretically that should be passing through the PRC.

同样,当我向上移动滑块并松开时,我可以看到此处的值发生变化。
And likewise when I move the slider up and let go I can see the value changing here.

正如我所期望的那样,实际上它并没有像看起来那样一直达到 100 站。
And exactly as I would expect all the way up to actually it doesn't go all the way up to 100 stops it looks like.

现在我们开始吧,我终于成功了。
Now there we go OK I finally made it.

有 100 个。
There's 100.

所以按计划是从 0 到 100。
So zero to 100 as planned.

所以你猜怎么着。
So guess what.

还有许多其他可视化工具,您可以使用它们来实际显示数字并显示这些位的状态,但这些是必不可少的。
There are a lot of other visualization tools which you can use to actually show numbers and to show those status of bits but those are the essentials right there.

这就是你用来展示这些东西的 90%。
That's 90 percent of what you're ever going to use to display these things.

我们将利用这些信息做一些其他事情,特别是当我们涉及动画和警报之类的事情时。
And we're going to do some other things with that information particularly when we get to animations and alarms and things like that.

但基本原理是,您需要将数字和位发送到 APRC,然后从 PC 中取回数字和位。
But the basics are you're going to want to send numbers and bits into your APRC and you're going to get numbers and bits back out of your PC.

这就是可视化的意义所在。
That is what visualization is all about.

到目前为止,您确实知道如何做到这一点。
And as of right now you really know how to do that.

所以剩下的就只是肉汁了。
So the rest is just gravy.

话虽这么说,我看下一堂课需要更多的肉汁。
That being said I see a next lecture for some more gravy.

干杯。
Cheers.